Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

TKz

We had a line up at our store literally ALL day - every minute that store was opened right until the end there were two lines of people going out the door. We went $4,000 over a ridiculous looking daily budget. Over 1,000 pre-orders mostly all picked up with multiple non-paid for purchases as well. I think 8 MW3 consoles. Just absolutely shocking.

Ah it can't be helped, and can't say I did but then I am just crap.

I wasn't exactly playing brilliantly myself :/ But yeah, there always seemed to be a huge lag between me firing and them dying, it didn't stop the kill going through or anything, but they could move a few paces in any given direction before they died and it caused me to needlessly fire a second bullet in their direction a fair few times.

I was decent/good at Black Ops, but I suck hardcore at this :/ I don't know why, and it's annoying :(

Played some FFA....managed to win one round...other times? Normally below 1:1

Why did I start sucking?

I think we all sucked last night, Dan was the only one getting above 1:1 regularly. I'm guessing it's a case of in each game you're going to get 1/2 people that are dominating because they've already played enough to know where they're going and what they're doing on each map, give it a few days I'm sure we'll work out what the fuck we're doing.

I was decent/good at Black Ops, but I suck hardcore at this :/ I don't know why, and it's annoying :(

Played some FFA....managed to win one round...other times? Normally below 1:1

Why did I start sucking?

I'm terrible at this game as well. My guess is that there have been some hardcore players who played MW2 up to MW3's release who are now curbstomping all the new players. I've played games were the top player has like 30 more kills than anyone else, so I don't think its just me.

I barely played MW2 or CoD4, stopped playing Black Ops about 4 months ago and I'm doing alright :blush:

Aye, you were carrying the team last night/this morning. Mind you, I can do Kill Confirmed alright. :shifty:

So many people treat it like TDM and don't bother denying/confirming the kills.

I barely played MW2 or CoD4, stopped playing Black Ops about 4 months ago and I'm doing alright :blush:

Aye, you were carrying the team last night/this morning. Mind you, I can do Kill Confirmed alright. :shifty:

Sometimes it's best to leave the tags out in the open and pick off the opposing team as they try and retrieve.

I'm not saying that's what most people are doing, because they probably aren't, but that's what I tend to do sometimes. >_>

I don't do sniping or waiting, run, rush and get killed is my style. (H)

Did you guys try Team Defender? Had a short blast last night, it was very enjoyable. I had hold of the flag, spent most of the hiding away in corners, but every kill your team get while you have the flag counts as an assist - so I finished second on points because I held it all game.