Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

TKz

How do I change my NAT type from strict? I'm sick of having to play Search + Destroy cause I can only join friends' games dry.gif

Basically you just need to logon to your router through it's ip address and you just change the settings through there.

Come back with what type of router you have and I can give you more detailed instructions.

Go to hub manager on your pc desktop or from your program menu.

When your browser opens up to the BT home screen go to the advanced link on the left hand side of the screen, you may get a prompt to login if you haven't already. On the next screen click the firewall link on the left hand side of the screen. You will need to change the security level to disabled. Go to your Xbox and reconnect to your network. Your NAT settings should now say open. After this go back to BT home and change the security level back to where it was previously and you're all set.