Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

TKz

This is why you get it on 360.

I can't justify the Live cost.

I have just as much fun on PSN, it's only drawback for me is the time needed for update. My 360 zooms through them at warp speed, my PS3 snails through them.

You can't pay for Live, but you can pay for donators? Tsk tsk, priorities.

This is why you get it on 360.

I can't justify the Live cost.

I have just as much fun on PSN, it's only drawback for me is the time needed for update. My 360 zooms through them at warp speed, my PS3 snails through them.

You can't pay for Live, but you can pay for donators? Tsk tsk, priorities.

shifty.gif

What had happened was...

I'll probably jump back on Live one day. Somewhere along the line I just started buying more games for PS3 until eventually the only thing I bought for 360 was exclusives.

I have been maintaining between .805 and .825. I am relatively happy with that - I had to struggle to .6 after a .2 - .3 start in MW2.

Especially considering I go on long cold streaks where I couldn't hit the broad side of a Ruki with an RPG from ten feet...that torpedo's my ratio.