Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

TKz

Ahh. I prestige'd once on MW2 on my ps3, and once on Black Ops on PC...but only reached no-prestige 60 on mw2 on PC. Thought I had prestige'd. Oh well.

So I tried that PP90M1...wow that gun is retarded. I leveled it to 4 in the first map I tried it and like..two maps later I am at 6, one kill away from 7. Unreal.

Just used that after reading what you guys said and fuck it's easily the best SMG for me. I wasn't gonna use it because I hate the way the mag looks.

I might go back and play COD4 for a few hours to get another prestige token because I think I'm about level 49 3rd prestige on that one and I really need another Custom Class slot.

That will work right?

Edited by Fudge

Maybe. I'm seeing that lass again tonight at half 8ish, probably going to be out 'til coming on midnight. I'd be up for it, it's just whether I'm too pissed/whether you're playing at that time. I'm on now though if anyone fancies an hour or so.

Edit: To clarify, the one I was on about in Donators, not the bitch from the relationship thread.

Speaking of rage quit, pretty sure I bullied a guy into rage quitting yesterday. His name was xxXCORRUPTEDXxx (sigh, I really think sometimes that Steam users get lumped in on games with XBL) and he was being abusive every time he died.

So I asked him if he was 13, and he said "actually 20 mate". I told him that if I were him, i'd have pretended he was 13 rather than admit to being 20 and acting like that. Then the map finished. He left soon afterward <_<