Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

TKz

Whatever, I've given up with the snipers for now anyway, I'm getting my PP90M1 up to as high as I can.

Anyone fancy a few rounds of Team Defender on XBL, by the way?

Edit: If you do, add me (WhereMurderLies) and just tell me who you are or if I've alerady got you, just invite me to a party or whatever :shifty:

Also.. what do you guys name your classes?

I haven't prestiged yet, so I just have standard names for the five gun types. I find that I use them all, so when I get access to a few more custom classes, i'll be able to set some classes up to play specific roles.

A couple I plan on having: I like using silenced 3 round burst assault rifles with ACOG or Holo sight on maps where cover is good because you can set yourself up at choke points, take a guy out, and then disperse and build up large kill totals without anyone being able to ever find you first. Plus I love to have a class with Akimbo SMG's (Dunno if you can still do that on this one?) and Akimbo Machine Pistols with the sprint perks and then run around the map spraying bullets everywhere.

Anyway, this is what I have at the moment, I am low level 30s.

Assault (CM901 w/ACOG+Tube. USP w/TacKnife) Only using Tube because my other option is silencer, which I don't like on this gun.

SMG (UMP45 w/RDS+Kick. Javelin) I've noticed the PP90M1 to be very popular, but for me the UMP is still just as overpowered and bonkers as it was in Modern Warfare 2

LMG (PKP Pencheng w/RDS + Kick. MP9 Supressed)

Sniper (Barrett .50 w/Kick. MP412.)

Shot (AA-12 w/Grip. FMG-9)

I only really use three classes and one of those is identical to one of the other two, except with the perk that stops Attack Helicopters and so on from seeing me and a Launcher of some kind.

UMP45 (Level 30) + Silencer & Extended Mags, MP412 (Max Level) + Akimbo, Throwing Knife, Flash Grenade, Sight of Hand/Assassin/Stalker

ACR (Level 7) + Silencer, MP412 + Akimbo, Semtex, Flash Grenade, Sight of Hand/Assassin/Stalker

I'll probably end up replacing the Throwing Knife and Semtex for the Claymore once it's unlocked, just because it's a good weapon. I also picked up a gun the other day when I ran out of ammo that was 3 Round Burst that I really liked playing with, I might try that out. I think it was the Type 95? I'll also probably make up a class just for fun later, probably with an assault rifle with grenade launcher, bouncing bettie grenades and so on. Stuff that's not really all that helpful, but spices things up a little. Always nice to go outside the comfort zone.

I might try out the XM25 Grenade Launcher at some point too, just to see if it's any fun. Apparently it's got a really shitty damage level for a Grenade Launcher.

Aye. XM25 has shit damage. Only really get a kill in one 'nade if it's right close. But its good for levelling recon and it's basically rapid fire. So you can fire four in quick succession.. Reload.. Fire more. It's damage and blast radius are a let down though.

Bought a new class slot. I wanted to add room for the Type 95 instead of rotating it in.