Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

TKz

Sorry I haven't been available the past two nights, charity marathon stream. But tonight! (Thursday) I shall be around, playing and casting multiplayer in the afternoon and then playing this til Skyrim comes out on steam.

I won't play with you :D

I probably won't play any until Saturday/Sunday-ish. Tomorrow evening, going out and watching hockey, then getting Skyrim, then Friday evening GoGo and myself will be playing the Star Wars beta.

Yesterday afternoons play didn't count. So despite reaching level 38, I'd dropped back to 32 when I went back on last night. Back up a similar level now though. We blasted team defender mainly. Harder to get a good k/d but its fun and adds a bit more thinking. Then we finally did some mosh pit - so got to enjoy some ctf and search. Unlocked Scavenger - so my Scar class is now badass. Used a token to get a new class, so set up a rushing close quarter class using the PP90M1. What a great little subby it is. Red dot sight helps it a lot. Big fan of that little gun. Tried the P90 on my anti air class.. Never been able to use it well in any CoD. Same thing here. Feels too.. I dunno, it doesn't kick much but the line of fire doesn't seem solid. Its a powerful gun though, so I'd like to find a way to use it at some point.

The matchmaking on this game is fucking awful. I've been trying to get a game for half an hour now. At first, PSN couldn't even stay conected, now that's calmed down a little, the actual Call of Duty servers keep fucking up whenever they try and make a game. I literally have only just managed to enter a game and play from beginning to end.

Survival and Spec Ops are amazing - absolutely solid additions and yeah, I would like to call Spec Ops an addition because they're not shit this time around.

No way! Spec Ops was AWESOME in MW2 - LUKIE and myself dumped a bunch of hours into working through them. The Juggernaught ones were so intense!

You guys should stop sucking and play when I play. I've found my headset now by the way. I might be able to play at 10, depends if I'm going to the pub or not.

Edit: I'm going to the pub, I may be up for some drunken CoD at about 1am/1:30am (GMT) if people are still around.