2011/2012 UEFA Champions League

Starvinho

Straight there and back. Forked out the extra money for flights too as could have got a coach trip that will be 12 hours each way...and not in a fancy coach either.

Total cost of everything including match ticket is roughly £650...which is a CL Final weekend for you. Cheaper options will have gone weeks/months back.

To be honest, at this point in players' career, a lot of them tend to be happy to stay with Bayern because of the history of the club and what it represents. They do lots for their players apparently. Still, would've been nice to get him back in the prem, even if he has only one good move when attacking the goal >_>.

• 2 weeks later...

STOKERINO'S UPCOMING WEEKEND:

FRIDAY

06:00 - Wake up, travel to work etc.

09:00 - 17:15 - Work.

17:15 - 02:00 - ??????

SATURDAY

02:00 - Catch train from London Bridge to Gatwick.

03:30 - Check-in at Gatwick Airport.

05:30 - Flight departure from Gatwick.

-----

08:25 (local time) - Arrive in Munich.

09:30 - Dumped outside Allianz Arena.

09:30 - 20:45 - ??????

20:45 - Match kicks off (straight back to airport after match).

SUNDAY

01:45 - Flight departure from Munich.

-----

02:45 (local time) - Arrive in Gatwick.

03:15 - 04:45 - Travel from Gatwick to Euston.

06:53 - Earliest train from Euston to Milton Keynes.

08:15 - Arrive home.

08:16 - Die.

Just the odd 20 hour gap to make up then. :lol:

I love Munich, shame you don't get a night there. Taxi or train it to the centre and either beer garden it (Englisch Garten is pretty central) or sit in the outside seats at the Hofbrauhaus. Lovely stuff.

I'm even more supportive of Chelsea now that you'll be going because at least you can die a happy man. Although I'm sure you'd have rather finish second in the league, cause that's what the best teams do.

How many home games did you have to go to this season so you could attend the CL Final? Or is it irrelevant? Thinking about splashing my student loan next year on going >_>.

I think the tickets went down to Season Ticket Holders with a minimum of 63 (?) loyalty points. No normal Members got any. If you attend the 19 home league games and nothing else you end up with 48 points, to put that in some sort of perspective. I attended plenty of cup games and away trips too so had 105 points.

No idea where neutrals even get their tickets from. Don't UEFA put some on sale in...March, or something stupid? I'm sure there's a way if you're quick/rich enough.

But for Chelsea: from a 42000 stadium with about 25000 season ticket holders we have to squeeze out enough of them for just 17500 tickets. But then it's just like every Wembley final in that respect.

Bollocks. So basically, neutrals aint going to the CL Final unless you're the director of football in Singapore or some shit?

Isn't that a good thing? Apart from the Singapore bit.

It is, but not for me! I just figured there would be some tickets on a general release or something.