2011/2012 UEFA Champions League

Starvinho

Not sure what all the Newcastle craics about, supposedly if Chelsea win an additional Europa spot opens up anyway, so even 6th would get it and we can't finish any lower than that.

The teams that are playing in the CL/Europa are set already, but I want Newcastle in the CL. I love me some Cisse and Ba.

Not sure what all the Newcastle craics about, supposedly if Chelsea win an additional Europa spot opens up anyway, so even 6th would get it and we can't finish any lower than that.

Nice of Geoff Shreeves to wind up Ivanovic.

And finally, the main commentator has ruined the possibility of setting G Nevs 'o' sound as my ringtone.

Maybe I misunderstand, but CL > Europa?

Yeh Geoff Shreeves is a bastard there like, Poor Ivanovic getting told by him that "Oh yeh your happy you've won, but YOUR NOT PLAYIN IN THE FINAL!!"

So have I got this right:

Ivanovic, Terry, Ramires and Meireles all suspended and the possibility of Cahill being injured for a while. Gonna be a tough tough final.

And finally, the main commentator has ruined the possibility of setting G Nevs 'o' sound as my ringtone.

Well obviously, but Europa > lower midtable that I thought we'd have > flirting with relegation because we sold our 'best' players that pundits thought we'd have. CL is a massive stretch even if fourth does get it. And they call us deluded.

It'd be amazing if Stoker has already turned off >_>

Was already watching an episode of QI. :P

Will enjoy watching the goal over half-time but it won't change a thing.

thatsatastyhat.png

Yep. I'm a douche. At least I only missed three minutes through my foolishness. :shifty:

Always underestimate how well Chelsea play with 10 men.

Been at football training tonight and had written Chelsea off even before the game but I was amazed watching them last twenty minutes. Have now seen most of the highlights and it has been a fascinating night for football.

First things first, ready Stoker's posts in here made me laugh so hard, especially at the thought that he'd turned this over at 2-0. Terry is such a stupid cunt, and I'm so fucking glad he'll miss the final. God knows what sort of team Chelsea will put out but at least they'll be in Munich. I lol'd at Messi's penalty miss, especially when it was Drogba who gave it away to a dive. Torres was dreadful at left back and ironically it was his mistake that led to the goal, great finish though and I was almost pleased for him.

Neville's cum noise was fucking brilliant after the goal. Fantastic. Geoff Shreeves however was a complete knobhead for telling Ivanovic that he would miss the final. Ivanovic's expression was heartbreaking.

Chelsea still looked fucked for the final though. No players left and they have the choice of Bayern on their home turf or the return of Jose :lol:

Well obviously, but Europa > lower midtable that I thought we'd have > flirting with relegation because we sold our 'best' players that pundits thought we'd have. CL is a massive stretch even if fourth does get it. And they call us deluded.

True, but the money from getting a CL spot will help? I was just being silly, but your expectations now should be that you're gonna finish in the top six with ease. I can't see Spurs getting any form back, Arsenal have lost Walcott and RVP hasn't scored for quite a few games, so it's between you and Chelsea now I reckon.

True, but the money from getting a CL spot will help? I was just being silly, but your expectations now should be that you're gonna finish in the top six with ease. I can't see Spurs getting any form back, Arsenal have lost Walcott and RVP hasn't scored for quite a few games, so it's between you and Chelsea now I reckon.

I might have misread you but are you seriously writing Arsenal off for a top 4 finish when they currently sit 3rd with three matches to play?

So if there isn't anything wrong with Cahill then the back four for Chelsea would be Cole, Cahill, Luiz, Bosingwa. That's not a back four i'd be really comfortable with against Madrid and even Bayern.

What other center backs do Chelsea have in case Cahill is injured for the final?

I imagine that Chelsea will lose the final, seeing as they'll be missing Ramires who has been one of their best players over the two legs and seemingly their defence. Plus Bayern and Madrid wont be afraid to shoot from distance like Barca were so tactics such as today wont work.