Big Brother 13 US Season Discussion (Spoilers)

Guest twisted_vadertime48

Guest twisted_time48

As Big Brother 13 in the US begins Thursday, I decided to make a thread where we can talk about the show as it is going on, from the unsensored stream to the TV shows themselves. If this isn't the correct place to post, then can a mod redirect me to a thread or board where this can go, or already is? Thanks, and remember to use spoiler tags!

Guest twisted_time48

Big Brother is my guilty pleasure on TV. Thanks for reminding me its coming on!

Love the show. I also watch AGT, American Idol, Survivor, Amazing Race, etc. and Glee. I like me them reality shows. Go Leafs Go!

Guest twisted_time48

shit its still going over there? Time to give it a rest I think.

No way. It's on enough. Once every summer. Except that one year where it was in the winter and there were 2 that year.

Guest twisted_time48

What is with this 8 people think on the Big Brother site? Wait. Oh GOD at the returning people. Dick and Danielle, Brendon and Rachel, Natalie and Jesse, and Enzo and Hayden. Which ones will show up?

Edited by twisted_time48

Guest twisted_time48

First episode was okay. Disappointed that Will and Boogie were not chosen, but the should still be a fun season.

They said no on Twitter, as did Jesse and Natalie. What did Brendon have to do to get engaged to that slut?

• 4 weeks later...