The Thread Where We've All Got Playoff Beards

Ruki

Speaking of even yet another unexpected thing, Crosby is expected to play Monday against the Islanders.

I'm almost willing to put money on him leaving midgame. :shifty:

Leafs @ Carolina starts soon, early game tonight. Let's see what Kaberle and Brent are up to.

Oh, Kaberle only has 1 goal since leaving the Leafs. Seem's about right.

EDIT: 2-0 Carolina, courtesy of Schenn's big feet.

Kessel with his 15th on the PP! 2-1!

Fuckk, 3-1.

KESSEL AGAIN! 3-2! 16th! 1 minute left!

Nope, couldnt do it. 3-2 Carolina win, but a great effort by the boys.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Here's hoping we bounce back on Tuesday. I demand more Kessel goals!

Gah....this guy wanted to trade me Hiller (under preforming), Parise (under preforming), Nash (he's doing alright), and a random D-man from the Rangers for both Sedin's, Phaneuf, Zetterburg and Lupul.

What, did you look away from the TV screen for the rebound? Did you screw your eyes up tight out of fear of the breakaway and make your judgement based on whether or not you heard "HOOOLLLYYYY MACKINAW!?!"

He's sliding to the right post, having just made the initial save. Fighting centrifugal force and...y'know...the ice being slippery (:o) he was unable to do much more than put his stick back across the goal line. What did you want from him?!

I wasn't putting the whole fault of the goal on his back, barely any at all actually. The team did let him down and leave Skinner wide open for the rebound. I'm just saying that on the rebound, Scrivens just kind of put his glove up, didn't really even try to make a lunge for the puck.

As for centrifugal force, do you even realize what that means? Even if he was sliding to the post (which I don't even think he really slid much), that's not centrifugal force. :shifty:

EDIT: Alright, I hunted down the clip on NHL.com. He did indeed slide, but after making the initial save. He slid to the right a bit to ready for Skinner, who shot to the left side of the net. His glove was up as I said, but what I didn't see in the replays during the game is that he did try and get his stick over to his glove side as well. Still, Skinner shouldn't have been left open like he was.

Still not centrifugal force though :P Though I get what you mean.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

I wasn't putting the whole fault of the goal on his back, barely any at all actually. The team did let him down and leave Skinner wide open for the rebound. I'm just saying that on the rebound, Scrivens just kind of put his glove up, didn't really even try to make a lunge for the puck.

As for centrifugal force, do you even realize what that means? Even if he was sliding to the post (which I don't even think he really slid much), that's not centrifugal force. :shifty:

EDIT: Alright, I hunted down the clip on NHL.com. He did indeed slide, but after making the initial save. He slid to the right a bit to ready for Skinner, who shot to the left side of the net. His glove was up as I said, but what I didn't see in the replays during the game is that he did try and get his stick over to his glove side as well. Still, Skinner shouldn't have been left open like he was.

Still not centrifugal force though :P Though I get what you mean.

I don't think you would get what I mean if I tried to convince you that one and one were two.

• Like 1