The Thread Where We've All Got Playoff Beards

Ruki

That's one thing I've wondering why Detroit haven't done this yet. Get a lead, give the puck to Datsyuk and let him play keepaway the rest of the game.

EDIT: All this focus on Ron Wilson's personality away from the rink lately have actually made me kinda like the guy.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

That's one thing I've wondering why Detroit haven't done this yet. Get a lead, give the puck to Datsyuk and let him play keepaway the rest of the game.

EDIT: All this focus on Ron Wilson's personality away from the rink lately have actually made me kinda like the guy.

Say what?

Lately, every time I've watched the pre-game shows, they've had interviews with Wilson and talked less about the team somewhat. One was about him joining Twitter, and one tonight was about him going to catch movies after games and stuff. Call me crazy, but he seems like a pretty good guy.

Scrivens in net tonight. Let's hope he just forgets about what has happened and focuses on playing tonight.

EDIT: I know Scrivens likes to puck-handle, but god damn he just needs to leave it alone.

EDIT2: 2-0 Leafs! We got a powerplay goal in 10 seconds?!

Scrivens just made the sickest pokecheck I've seen from a goalie in a long time

EDIT3: Blues score with 2mins left in the 3rd after Scrivens did a great job stopping 20+ shots between the two goals. Into OT now, 2-2.

Nothing in OT besides Scrivens taking a penalty with 19 seconds left. Into a shootout we go. C'mon boys

Steen for Blues - Stopped by Scrivens!

Kessel for Leafs - GOAL!

Oshie for Blues - Stopped by Scrivens!

Grabowski for Leafs could win it - but its stopped by Halak.

D'agostini for Blues - STOPPED BY SCRIVENS FOR THE WIN!

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Guest mr. potato head

Congrats Leaf fans, Scrivens stole you a game. Now go sing his praises until he has another bad outing and you go back to complaining about how you never have any good goalies and maybe you should see if you can get Luongo. :P

Congrats Leaf fans, Scrivens stole you a game. Now go sing his praises until he has another bad outing and you go back to complaining about how you never have any good goalies and maybe you should see if you can get Luongo. :P

We have Reimer...he is god!

No thank you.

Speaking of people who suck: I'm not his biggest fan in the world, but making a video like this just seems cruel;