The Thread Where We've All Got Playoff Beards

Ruki

Turns out that linesman have good chins too.

Hahah, upon further watching, he actually hits the same ref twice in the face. There's the one the announcer reacts to, and one when the camera is far back.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

But Gionta didn't do anything wrong, of course.

He's literally going to get broken in two when Montreal next come to Toronto.

Put Orr and Rosehill into the lineup. One for Price, one for Gionta.

Hit to the head (intentional or not) + injury on the play= suspend the fuck.

It sounds like Scrivens will be getting another look tonight. He seems much more calm and under control in the crease then Gustavsson, but throwing a rookie against the Stanley Cup champions (even if they are slumping) seems a bit risky. Oh well, the last game against Boston was a disaster. Hopefully, this one will be less lopsided.

I am really liking that the Leafs have a legit top line with Lupul-Connolly-Kessel. It was only a few years ago that we would throw out Sundin and let him drag around two pluggers for entire games. I don't miss those days (although I do miss Sundin).

*sound of balloon being hit with axe* 5-0 Boston going into the third.

Quite honestly though, this doesn't seem like the same Scrivens in net. Clearly it was Reimer in a Scrivens jersey in the last game. :shifty:

Also, if Kessel doesn't get a goal tonight, I think it's almost fair to say he's slowing down.

EDIT: brb, killing self. 7-0.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Love this clip, especially the fans throwing fists over the boards. Don't have hockey heroes like Bobby Orr anymore.