The Budweiser FA Cup

Wem-ber-ley!

Apparently it might even be a warm and dry day. If so, huzzah!

Have to paint City as the favourites - there's more pressure on them to win the FA Cup and get a trophy this season, and in our last four meetings City have won 3 and drawn 1. Still, have to be confident in Chelsea's ability to pull one out at Wembley (even if it's still weird not to have Drogba around for it).

Bit unsure on the team as Ba may or may not be fully fit after having his ankle crunched last weekend, though it is "his turn" based on our Europa League rotation with Torres. Cahill I think is still out and maybe Cole too? We'll see.

Fantastic game so far. City creating a fair few half chances, got a bit lucky with the goal but good persistence by Nasri. Milner really should've put iton a plate for one of about 3 players to make it 2-0 at the end of the half there too.

Chelsea's gameplan of counter attacking at opportune moments looks like it might work though. It'd been a good watch, more of the same in the second half please.

Three things I can pinpoint...

1) We didn't turn up in the first half. At all. Nor at the start of the second, apparently.

2) Some more changes should have been made in the second half but never were. Oscar in particular ought to have been replaced, probably by Moses.

3) The referee was completely and utterly terrible; mainly to the advantage of City, it has to be said.

Whey, another semifinal forfeited. I look forward to the same in Europe. <_<

Regarding Aguero's Goomba Stomp on David Luiz, Luiz had been all over Aguero for a while before that incident. Doesn't excuse it though. Aguero will probably miss the final now due to a 1-3 match ban, and rightly so. And I say that as a City fan.

That being said, I'm delighted we won. We owned the first half but I was seriously worried we were going to throw it away again in the second half after Ba's goal (seriously, how fucking good is that guy?). Wigan will be tough opposition in the final and no doubt they'll be the sentimental favourites but hopefully we can play them off the pitch

Being all over someone is defending. Every defender does it. What Kun did was disgusting and inexcusable. I like him, always have but that was vile.

Not sending him off and not awarding Torres the penalty at the end obviously changed the game.