The Budweiser FA Cup

Wouldn't be surprised to see us limp to a single now, that was a dreadful performance and its been that way for weeks now.

Although what you call "limp", most other people will see as a procession.

Does this mean a 5-0 loss to City in the semi's, followed by Roman taking his money and running and Chelsea subsequently ceasing to exist, Stok? :shifty:

...No?

Honestly, you haven't caught on to the pattern of my negativity at all. :shifty:

Well if Chelsea fans had supported him from the start maybe he just wouldn't be in it for himself >_>

Having spent a year begging for the job, I'd wager he had his priorities determined well in advance. :shifty:

In fairness, the '4th place is a trophy' that Wenger always trots out is only the case if you're still in charge the season after your club has already won the FA Cup three times in the last four years.

Fixed. ;)

Wouldn't be surprised to see us limp to a single now, that was a dreadful performance and its been that way for weeks now.

I know, right? Only winning the Premier League by a landslide is simply unacceptable. Time for you to find a new team.

Great goal by Ba and an even better save by Cech. Two quality moments but overall Chelski deserved the win, can't really complain about that. Next year will be our year!

Hoping Wigan win the Cup now but I'd be suprised if Chelsea don't win it and Ashley Cole picks up his twelfth winners medal...

• 2 weeks later...

Seems my FA Cup semifinal ticket may well have been lost or pilfered by a Royal Mail employee. Apparently it got as far as the Jubilee Sorting Office in Hounslow on Monday but has not been scanned anywhere since, suggesting it never made it up to Milton Keynes let alone out for delivery.

I've got Royal Mail on the hunt for it now but damn them if I don't get my day out at Wembley... :angry::angry:

UPDATE

Yeah seems that Royal Mail have lost it. However upon calling up CFC again I got myself added to the 'duplicate ticket list' so I can pick it up early on Sunday afternoon. So SUCCESS!

(Although I've got duplicate tickets at the Bridge before, I didn't know it was something the FA did. Certainly the first guy I spoke to at CFC didn't mention it and the second guy seemed pretty reluctant...)