The Budweiser FA Cup

So that means both United and Chelsea will play Saturday 30th in the league then Monday 1st in the cup? Should be fun, especially for Chelsea who could have to play in the Europa League on Thursday 4th should they get through tomorrow.

Oh no, you'll lose all the neutrals who would definitely be otherwise watching that.

I'm more concerned with the fact I'm taking advantage of our free tickets scheme for that game and not everyone I'm getting a ticket for is a tried and true Rovers fan.

So that means both United and Chelsea will play Saturday 30th in the league then Monday 1st in the cup? Should be fun, especially for Chelsea who could have to play in the Europa League on Thursday 4th should they get through tomorrow.

I feared it'd happen so close to a league game. Fergie will go all out to beat Sunderland and play half a side against Chelsea now. :/

• 3 weeks later...

Stupid fixture schedules.

Forget the players' fatigue: I could do with at least three days' recovery after a shitty defeat to gear myself up for another match. :/

Either everything will be amazing or I will spend a few hours sighing a lot.

Sigh.

On the plus side, Juan Mata is back in the side along with Hazard and Ba. Unfortunately Bane is still at centre-back which always seems a little shifty. And I'm guessing Cech will be captain, which I have also suspected as being a contributor to poor performances in the past (but then, both Terry and Lampard were on the pitch during Saturday's shocker...so never mind).

CFC: Cech, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Luiz, Cole, Mikel, Ramires, Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Ba