The Budweiser FA Cup

How did that stay out?

And how fucking loud was that announcement?

Ha, I mentioned how loud the tannoy system is during the Tranmere replay, never known one being so loud that you can clearly hear everything said over it on TV.

Fans fucking off after half an hour :lol:

So much for "The Peoples club"

Wait and see if they're back second half. Media outlets made a massive fuss over fans 'leaving' in our Arsenal 4-4, forgetting to note it was close to half time and they were just going for an early pie. Nowt like a tonking to make you yearn for the half time pint.

Another great save from the 'keeper. That's two amazing saves he's made.

Fans fucking off after half an hour :lol:

So much for "The Peoples club"

Wait and see if they're back second half. Media outlets made a massive fuss over fans 'leaving' in our Arsenal 4-4, forgetting to note it was close to half time and they were just going for an early pie. Nowt like a tonking to make you yearn for the half time pint.

Yeah that's what I assumed it was too. Beat the rush to the loo and grab your pie before having a good grumble leading into the second half.

3-0 HT. This has got comeback written all over I reckon.

I don't think Everton will comeback. Just because I think if you are Everton its basically you have to go all or nothing now, just attack and try to get an early goal. This will suit Wigan who can just sit back and try to peg Everton on the counter.

Players just haven't turned up for Everton, Fellaini looks like he doesn't give a shit

If Everton can get an early goal and get the crowd behind them then you never know. This is Wigan we're talking about, some of their defending this season has been dire, if Everton can plant a few seeds of doubt then Wigan could collapse. Should be a very good, open second half whatever happens though.