The Budweiser FA Cup

Whatever you want to call that Carroll chance. On another day it might have been given.

On another day the officials would have been entirely wrong then.

First time I have been glad to see Chelsea win, mainly because my house mate (Liverpool fan) would have been unbearable.

Whatever you want to call that Carroll chance. On another day it might have been given.

And on that other day it would be the incorrect decision. Football works like that, and will continue to do so until goal-line technology is brought in.

I dont disagree. I amn't interested in debating it either, but it was the moment our comeback died. So it was a crucial moment.

Not gonna get into the was it/wasn't it debate. We turned it the fuck on in the last half hour. If we can play like that for 90 minutes every game then we'll be a top flight team again next season.

Only thing I'll say is today was further evidence that Downing, Enrique, Henderson and Spearing just aren't good enough for where we aspire to be.

Fuck it I loved the ocassion. On another day it could have went our way but fair play to Chelsea enjoy it Stoker (you bastard :'( ). First half we were garbage but we looked a lot better when Carroll came on and looked like getting another. I thought the ball went over the line considering I was sat along the goalline but will have to look again later on

• Admin

Fuck it I loved the ocassion. On another day it could have went our way but fair play to Chelsea enjoy it Stoker (you bastard :'( ). First half we were garbage but we looked a lot better when Carroll came on and looked like getting another. I thought the ball went over the line considering I was sat along the goalline but will have to look again later on

I'd save you the time and effort - it didn't entirely cross the line.

Great game and very glad that Chelsea won it.

Carrol looked gutted at the end, but I think his performance (and if he produces a couple more before the start of the euro's) MAY honestly get him a spot in the England team if he's what Hodgson wants. Dangerous last game in the air, great footwork tonight against Terry and that header that almost crossed the line was a good effort.

My aforementioned Liverpool-supporting friend won fifty quid with the scoreline and Ramires first scorer. Unfortunately I don't think I'm able to congratulate him on this without sounding like a disingenuous cock.

Andy Carroll showed great spirit out there. He was our MOTM. It shows how things can work.

I would not be surprised still to see Dalglish gone or moved up and a new manager in with Kenny as director of football or back at the academy during the summer. He needed to win today to keep his managers role in my opinion.

Agreed on both points. I was sympathetic towards Crouch's inability to score when he joined, but never felt the same way towards Carroll. The last few games though he has won me over and I'm hoping he can evolve over the next season to become one of our key players. I'm willing to give him that chance.

Not entirely convinced Dalglish getting sacked/demoted would be a bad thing. He's just seemed so out of touch over the last year and a half. I gave him the benefit of the doubt after the cards he was dealt but not enough has improved in his tenure. Maybe taking the risk on a miracle manager akin to Rafa or Mourinho (proven in Europe) will pay off. Though we could end up with a Villas-Boas scenario.

Urgh worst feeling ever. Gonna lock myself in the coach toilets for 5 and a half hours

This day just keeps getting better and better ^_^

Bit cuntish....

Actually didn't feel that bad once the coach started moving its just sat in the carpark waiting to move then once the coach got going just didn't really feel bad just felt like "Win some, lose some" It was Chelsea's day can't argue with them winning it as they were the better team for the majority of the game. 3 Wembley visits in one season and two cup finals is more than most teams can say they've had in awhile. Just been utter shite in the league.

Also me and my mate Alan. Still surprised how long he spent talking to fans, shaking hands and getting pictures took. Great guy.

301807_10150774679831956_709301955_10053516_1596563722_n.jpg