The Budweiser FA Cup

holy shit I can't believe this, prayers for Muamba hope he pulls through and god I hate those sick trolls on Wikipedia, there is no need for writing something like that when so many people is scrambling for information.

Edited by The Future

I've just found out about this, as it was in the online version of a newspaper I usually read. They had a video there, and the situation reminded me of my Benfica's Miki Féher... The players crying, the crowd either dead silent or shouting his name... Féher didn't make it; I really really REALLY hope Muamba's story has a different ending. It's good to hear that he's apparently stable; like Katentai said, he's not out of the woods, but it's a damn good start, I think.

C'mon Muamba!

thank goodness. that was really worrying. it's a terrible thing to happen to anyone but i'd always been an admirer of muamba. thing is going ten minutes (or whatever) without breathing could still have pretty serious long term effects. so yeah, more good luck to him on that aspect.

Really good to hear that, still early days but let's keep praying for him!

As per usual you get a few usual morons coming out during stuff like this.

https://twitter.com/#!/LiamStacey9

Fucking vile little prick. Collymore saying his tweets have been passed on to police.

Guys like that make me sick.

The thing playing in my head at the moment is Puerta, who collapsed, got to the dressing room and then had another heart attack and died a couple days later. There's no definite sign that he's out of the woods yet, unfortunately. We can hope though.

Now the little shit's sending messages to Collymore apologizing for what he said, saying he hasn't had access to his phone, and those aren't his views?! Yeah, right. Funny it's right when he gets reported that he gets phone access. What a little cunt. Still, hardly surprising, given that even in EWB there are pieces of shit that made fun of this situation. Hopefully that guy gets banned soon.

Hopefully Muamba truely is stable and he goes on from here to make a full recovery.

I hope people on EWB have not made fun of this situation and if they have I'm glad I haven't seen it. Got to echo what Lineker said about the unappreciated preciousness of breath and life.

Watching Sky Sports News ... he was treated for ten minutes on the field ? Holy hell. This is unbelievable. I got home after this had already happened apparently, and was wondering why the match wasn't on FSC.

"Critically Ill" and in ICU ... man, unreal to think of for a guy that is what 23, 24 ?

Don't take anything for granted folks.

Obviously thoughts/prayers going out and hoping for the absolute best.