The Budweiser FA Cup

• Admin
Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Skrtel, Jose Enrique, Henderson, Gerrard, Adam, Downing, Suarez, Carroll.

Subs: Doni, Maxi, Coates, Kuyt, Spearing, Shelvey, Kelly.

Brighton: Brezovan, Calderon, Greer, Dunk, El-Abd, Buckley, Bridcutt, Navarro, LuaLua, Vokes, Barnes.

Subs: Ankergren, Noone, Mackail-Smith, Vicente, Harley, Vincelot, Agdestein.

Referee: Andre Marriner (W Midlands)

Oh, and the draw is about to take place.

Decent game from what I have seen, but I fear Stevenage will tire and Spurs will take it 2-0.

Did someone really expect the hardest working and fittest team in the country to tire? Still, I like this plucky underdog tag, means people don't take us seriously and we can go about our business.

*changes hat round*

Spurs were pretty average and kept giving the ball away. Stevenage aren't going to be massively different in quality to Watford and after scraping that one should've learnt there lesson.

*changes hat*

Stevenage weren't even up to their best today with some silly errors. Given a replay if Spurs don't buck up their ideas there's a feeling we could genuinely sneak to Wembley.

*changes hat*

If we do play the right way at the Lane though should be quite comfortable and do what we need to do.

*changes hat*

But away from home we're no mugs, just ask the likes of Sheffield Wednesday, tidy and organised and can give people a lot of trouble.

*changes hat and has both on*

I can't believe I've got to go through this roller coaster again :(

This has been one of the dullest weekends in FA Cup history. The Sunderland-Arsenal game actually caused me to fall asleep, I've only seen Arsenal play worse than that once and they were on the end of an 8-2 thrashing that day.

Stevenage - Spurs was even worse. Atrocious match by both teams...what ITV were going on about saying it was a great cup tie I've no idea. Besides the disallowed goal there must have been two shots on target between them in the whole game. Though Cowan's last minute shot at the corner flag going for the glory gave me a chuckle.

Liking the draw for the Quarter Finals, just hope Birmingham can win the replay.

I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool eventually get a penalty and the Brighton keeper concedes more. He doesn't seem to be playing all that great.