The Budweiser FA Cup

I'd imagine something will crop up for the pair of them in the near future. Couldn't have been older than 15 or 16 looking at the replays! That said, they came out of the Boro end so it would seem odd for him to try and tackle Hoyte. Wondering if he just slipped. Neither of them should be allowed back in football grounds though.

Oh and now that my heart rate is back to normal. I must say. Jack Colback! He's deserved that with his performances recently, so calm and assured on the ball and his strike made Cisse's against Villa look like it was almost central in the goal, it was right in the corner, absolute peach of a shot.

Mind you you'd be forgiven for forgetting there was even a match on last night given the news. ITV certainly didn't want to discuss the match they aired at half time or full time.

Oh no I agree that the Capello news is highly important but considering the first thing said when they came to the studio at half time was about Capello, not about the match, seemed pretty ridiculous to me. Then again at least I didn't have to listen to Chiles' ill-informed shite about 22 players he's never heard of when he can be talking about Capello instead.

As for broadcasting a Wayne Rooney tweet during the match? Well, fuck off ITV.

Edited by IAceI

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin
Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Luiz, Bertrand, Ramires, Mikel, Meireles, Sturridge, Torres, Mata.

Subs: Hilario, Essien, Lampard, Drogba, Malouda, Bosingwa, Kalou.

Birmingham: Doyle, Carr, Davies, Ibanez, Murphy, Redmond, Fahey, Mutch, Elliott, Gomis, Rooney.

Subs: Butland, Caldwell, Burke, Spector, Asante, Reilly, Jervis.

Referee: Martin Atkinson (W Yorkshire)

• Admin
Norwich: Steer, Martin, Barnett, Ward, Drury, Fox, Bennett, Pilkington, Hoolahan, Morison, Jackson.

Subs: Ruddy, Johnson, Crofts, Vaughan, Surman, Lappin, Wilbraham.

Leicester: Schmeichel, Peltier, St. Ledger, Morgan, Kennedy, Marshall, Wellens, Danns, Dyer, Beckford, Nugent.

Subs: Smith, Konchesky, Mills, Howard, Moussa, Delfouneso, Hopper.

Referee: Mike Dean (Wirral)

Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Gueye, Gibson, Neville, Fellaini, Drenthe, Stracqualursi.

Subs: Hahnemann, Barkley, Coleman, Vellios, Silva, Forshaw, Baxter.

Blackpool: Gilks, Baptiste, Cathcart, Wilson, Harris, Basham, Angel, Sylvestre, Taylor-Fletcher, Kevin Phillips, Ince.

Subs: Halstead, Southern, Eardley, Evatt, Dicko, Bednar, LuaLua.

Referee: Michael Oliver (Northumberland)

Millwall: Mildenhall, Dunne, Robinson, Lowry, Barron, Feeney, Trotter, Smith, Kane, Henderson, Keogh.

Subs: Forde, Craig, Bouazza, Henry, N'Guessan, Mason, Wright.

Bolton: Bogdan, Steinsson, Wheater, Ream, Ricketts, Mark Davies, Muamba, Reo-Coker, Tuncay, N'Gog, Miyaichi.

Subs: Jaaskelainen, Robinson, Eagles, Knight, Klasnic, Pratley, Boyata.

Referee: Kevin Friend (Leicestershire)