The Budweiser FA Cup

Oh my, Studge, that was such a dive.

AN ENGLISH PLAYER DIVING!?

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!

Paul Ince was stunned, as he was only used to foreign players and their antics. And you wonder why he isn't a manager anymore.

I thought he weren't a manager anymore because he was shit at managing.

• Like 2

Anyone who watched the Swansea/Bolton game (LINEKER!?) able to give me a summary of how Swansea played? I assume they fielded a weaker side because they aren't THAT fussed about FA Cup in comparison to the League?

All I know is that they fucked up my accy, I was on for £365 if they won as all my other results came in.

Anyone who watched the Swansea/Bolton game (LINEKER!?) able to give me a summary of how Swansea played? I assume they fielded a weaker side because they aren't THAT fussed about FA Cup in comparison to the League?

I believe it was said they made 10 changes. Tremmel was in goal and I believe Luke Moore started up front as well so I'd say that is bang on.

Oh my, Studge, that was such a dive.

AN ENGLISH PLAYER DIVING!?

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!

Paul Ince was stunned, as he was only used to foreign players and their antics. And you wonder why he isn't a manager anymore.

I thought he weren't a manager anymore because he was shit at managing.

Don't be silly. It's because he's black, don't you read his newspaper column? :shifty:

• Admin

The draw for the fifth round will be live on ITV1 at 15:40.

Sunderland: Mignolet, Bardsley, O'Shea, Brown, Richardson, Larsson, Vaughan, Gardner, McClean, Sessegnon, Wickham.

Subs: Westwood, Turner, Campbell, Colback, Ji, Meyler, Elmohamady.

Middlesbrough: Coyne, Hoyte, Bates, Rhys Williams, McMahon, Hines, Haroun, Robson, McDonald, Emnes, Jutkiewicz.

Subs: Ripley, Bennett, Luke Williams, Martin, Park, Main, Smallwood.

Referee: Kevin Friend (Leicestershire)

EDITL Fuck what a strike by Robson!!!

Edited by #LINEKER

Full 5th Round Draw

Liverpool v Brighton

Everton v Blackpool/Sheffield Wednesday

Chelsea v Birmingham (DULL AS HELL)

Crawley Town v Stoke

Stevenage v Tottenham Hotspur

Norwich v Leicester

Sunderland/Middlesbrough v Arsenal/Aston Villa

Millwall/Southampton v Bolton Wanderers

That'll do another home game, be a decent match against Brighton and i'll be able to keep my going to FA Cup and Carling Cup games going :D

Arsenal: Fabianski, Coquelin, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Song, Rosicky, Walcott, van Persie.

Subs: Szczesny, Sagna, Arteta, Park, Henry, Arshavin, Benayoun.

Aston Villa: Given, Hutton, Dunne, Cuellar, Warnock, Ireland, Petrov, Clark, Agbonlahor, Keane, Bent.

Subs: Guzan, Heskey, Bannan, Weimann, Lichaj, Baker, Gardner.

Referee: Mike Jones (Cheshire)

Why, in the realm of lower league opposition, must Chelsea only draw clubs that we played in the Premier League several times recently? <_< It's no fun at all.

Since when are Brummy in the Premier League? =\.

And you say dull, but they were the most active in front of goal this round :P.

Why, in the realm of lower league opposition, must Chelsea only draw clubs that we played in the Premier League several times recently? <_< It's no fun at all.

Since when are Brummy in the Premier League? =\.

And you say dull, but they were the most active in front of goal this round :P.

By 'recently', I need only go back as far as last April. That's what I meant when I said lower league opposition.

I look to the cups for new and interesting opposition. I rarely get it.

But hey, at least it's not Everton again.