The Budweiser FA Cup

Kinda half watched the first half of Chelsea/QPR, Mata will be the difference maker in that game I feel, wouldn't surprise me to see only one goal scored though.

Hoping Pool/United has a bit more fun for the neutrals. But let's hope them scousers get destroyed :shifty:.

QPR/Chelsea game suffering from QPR's unwillingness and/or inability to string any attacking play together and are therefore content to sit behind the ball for the majority of play.

That, and Chelsea not being wonderful enough either. :shifty:

At least in the Liverpool/United game both teams will be trying to score, I suppose.

QPR bring Macheda on at the start of the second half.

Will that be enough to break us from the...

1. Chelsea start from back, Terry and Luiz pass the ball to each other

2. Chelseas passes forward and immediately loses the ball when we get close to their box

3. QPR hoof the ball

4. Repeat

...cycle?

Probably not.

Great finish for Park there, perfect strike.

I figured it'd be Mata who made a difference for Chelsea, need to see the penalty claim though since it sounds like Sturridge went down to Hill's challenge very easily.

All this goddam pretty passing play... Just lump it forward FFS.

Shut up Myke :@