The Budweiser FA Cup

About the possible extra game for frivolous appeals - I think the FA said at one point that it was mainly for if clubs used the appeal to delay the start of a suspension so the player was available for a big game. Aliadiere did himself no favours by not shutting his mouth until his hearing was completed.

Fuckin ell, Stoker's gonna have a field day with all these goals. Nice to have Torres get two assists though, he's been playing some very good through balls despite not scoring. Actually some goals to see on the ITV highlights show.

Speaking of that ITV highlights show, is it just me or does Paul Ince seem like he's one emotional moment away from crying? He just sounds so choked up everytime he speaks.

Barry Fry is a massive cunt, I actually hate the man. In fact, I hate Peterborough. I hate the manager (even if he wasn't his dad's son, he'd still be a detestable twat), I hate their fans (especially that cunt Adrian Durham) and I hate Barry Fry.

I can't even remember what Fry said to initiate this rant, but I'm sure it was something pigheaded.

Liverpool in the next round for us? Wouldn't surprise me.

I think for the first time in this thread, Johnny said something correct.

Edit: That smartarse comment would have been better if we were in the Premier League thread like I thought we were :shifty: