The Budweiser FA Cup

I don't quite see how they got away with that, though I have sneaking suspicion it might be "because Bradford are the fairytale story of the season so far" playing part of it.

I agree with you, and immediately thought that when I saw they had been re-instated. Bury and Droylsden got expelled from the FA Cup for exactly the same thing in recent seasons and they both lost their appeals.

Now Bradford will go and lose their 2nd round replay and render the entire thing pointless.

• 4 weeks later...
Rumoured Liverpool line up features Daniel Sturridge.

Liverpool: Jones, Wisdom, Robinson, Carragher, Coates, Lucas, Allen, Shelvey, Suso, Downing, Sturridge.
LFC subs : Gulacsi, Suarez, Henderson, Sterling, Coady, Skrtel, Flanagan.
That's meant to be the team. Quite a strong line up with the obvious Gerrard missing the game due to us playing the scum next week.