The Budweiser FA Cup

It's stuff like this that make me very glad to be a fan of a lower league club.

Not a prayer I'd miss out on a ticket if we got to Wembley again, we'd have enough tickets to get the entire fanbase there twice. I think it was 3x at the 2008 play-off final.

Is that including the 5,000 Leeds fans or not? :shifty:

I was intentionally not including those bastards :P

when is the draw for the final btw?

The FA website currently lists Chelsea as the home team... I don't know if this is confirmed or whether they've just put it up in alphabetical order for the time being.

In follow-up to this...Chelsea are confirmed as having the west side of Wembley. Is one side assigned to the 'home' team? I dunno.

CONGRATULATIONS DAVID! YOU HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN APPLYING FOR AN FA CUP FINAL TICKET

Get in there!!!!!!!!!!!! Shame I'm gonna have to get up before 8 tomorrow to log in and get it

Edit: Got my ticket, didn't get close to where I wanted to sit like last time behind the goal but I'm guessing the Priority Holders and Season Ticket members got them tickets so i'm sitting in Block 118 this time but i'll be pretty much level with the corner flag.

I'm in block 134, pretty much directly behind the goal but at a respectable distance (38th row in the lower tier). Quite awesome if I do say so myself.

Think I may have been in block 118 (or 119) for the 2010 semi-final against Aston Villa...

Liverpool have sold out their allocation for the final.

Also this photo makes Martin Kelly look like he is lifting Andy Carroll with one hand.

8_4fa299b798d17348626950.jpg

Kelly looks like he's about to bowl Carroll...possibly into a ten pin arrangement of reserve players.

Something I just discovered:

* Chelsea are in the FA Cup Final (duh), v Liverpool.

* Chelsea are in the FA Youth Cup Final (and probably going to win, since we're 4-0 up from the first leg), v Blackburn Rovers.

* Chelsea are in the Women's FA Cup Final, v Birmingham City.

* Chelsea are in the Girls' FA Youth Cup Final, v Arsenal.

A potentially unprecedented clean sweep? :shifty:

Di Matteo has ruled out Luiz and Cahill for the game. Which tbh I feel doesn't make that much of a difference as Ivanovic will probably partner Terry and that scares me a bit more then Luiz/Terry or Terry/Cahill. Bosingwa at right back though I feel could be exploited if that is the case.

Part two of the wembley journey. Atleast I don't have to get to anfield until 10 this time. I've a feeling today will be a good day :)

Only just gone and met Alan Hansen at the service station and got a pic with the legend :D

When I met him he was in the middle of telling Gary Lineker to fuck off. Then preceded to tell me how Lineker always takes his sweet fucking time whenever they're in a rush.

That was a good day.

• Like 1

He did smile. Weird I walked past and thought nothing of it then turned around and was like I'm sure that's him. Poor guy everyone wanted a photo with him :P

On the train. Should be at Wembley by about 2:30. (Y)

A touching little exchange between myself and a Liverpool-supporting friend via sms:

Me: "Nothing personal, but I hope you have an utterly miserable day."

Him: "I hope Torres chokes and cries and you lose to a Terry own goal."

Me: "Fair play. :P"