Electronic Entertainment Expo 2011 (E3)

King Ellis

If i remember corectly the US Prices never include the sales tax. In the end they usualy are still cheaper but not as much as it seems.

Different states have different sales tax, some actually don't have sales tax so the listed price is what it costs. But a lot of places you have to add 6 or 7 cents for every dollar to find the real price.

Well, in germany we have 19% and these are already included in the 249€. But as i said, the us price will still end up being cheaperm thats just how things are. Importing from the uk often is a lot cheaper for me aswell wen it comes to these multimedia stuff. For example i saved about 100€ wen i bought my ps3 of amazon.uk 2-3 years ago. But from what i understand the costs of living (rent, food ect.) are a lot higher in the uk compared to germany.

Now let´s see what Nintendo brings us. I am kinda expecting Wii HD without the capebilety of playing gamecube games.

With our VAT rate of 21% soon to be 22%, I'm not hopeful that the PS3 3DTV will warrant the price. :(

Don´t worry, what matters is that the price is dropping faster and harder, if 3d dossent die you will be able to aford a monitor within the next two years.

Now cafe, we are cooking.

That screen kicks so much ass.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Oh my god what a mess of a controler.... ah, ok, it´s a handheld, much better. Kinda like PSP without the portable games? No new console, just a new controler for wii? I am confused on so many levels right now.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Jesus christ Nintendo, just make a fucking tablet.

Yeah, I really want to switch from gaming on my 40 inch HDtv to a 10 inch screen. That controller looks bigger than a GameGear.

Is it a entirely new console? It seems like the controller should have just been released on its own as an accessory. I mean it looks really cool, but I don't think it would jusitfy me buying a new Wii console.