The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

• Admin

Dempsey's been incredible this season. I really want to see him get a move to a Champions League team. While he's not the same exact type of player as him, I could see him as a great replacement for Dirk Kuyt since he seems to be leaving.

:huh:

Dempsey's been incredible this season. I really want to see him get a move to a Champions League team. While he's not the same exact type of player as him, I could see him as a great replacement for Dirk Kuyt since he seems to be leaving.

:huh:

Valid point :P I had meant to say a European team, got distracted, and said that. Big fail for me :)

Guest mr. potato head

Just heard on TV that apparently there's rumours of him heading to Liverpool.

If all of the results stay the same, Newcastle are in pole position for 4th place (at the very least) :o

I really didn't see Spurs fucking up THIS much, but they look like they might have thrown away ANY chance of them ending up in the Champions League :/

Now to start supporting Bayern Munich temporarily <_<