The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Considering the goal differences, and that QPR have to go to a possibly title-deciding match against Man City, hopefully there will be an Aston Villa in the Premier League next season w00t.gif

........yay?

I just assumed you guys can't actually say a word properly. Nothing wrong with colloquialisms.

Verb

crock (third-person singular simple present crocks, present participle crocking, simple past and past participle crocked)

To break something or injure someone.  [quotations ▼]

Thousands of cars crocked by dodgy fuel

Ferreira ... peremptorily expunges England’s World Cup chances by crocking Wayne Rooney.

I've heard that, and not as some localised colloquialism.

I just assume you dumb northerners can't speak properly. And are stupid. And ugly.

:angry:

Don't lump us all in with these silly Lancastrians.

This!

I've never heard 'crop' used in that manner in my life, I don't know what they're teaching over on the west coast.

• Like 1

I just assumed you guys can't actually say a word properly. Nothing wrong with colloquialisms.

Verb

crock (third-person singular simple present crocks, present participle crocking, simple past and past participle crocked)

Ferreira ... peremptorily expunges England’s World Cup chances by crocking Wayne Rooney.

I just assume you dumb northerners can't speak properly. And are stupid. And ugly.

This!

I've never heard 'crop' used in that manner in my life, I don't know what they're teaching over on the west coast.

I wish I was on a coast :(.

Verb

This!

I wish I was on a coast :(.

So long as it's not Blackpool! Far too many decrepid B&Bs and subpar fish n' chips.