The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

• Admin

Osman makes it 3 for Everton. And apparently Ben Arfa's goal is a contender for goal of the season:

Stop all the clocks. Turn off your phone. Hatem Ben Arfa has just scored a potential goal of the season here. I kid you not. The little Frenchman picks up the ball inside his own half, with his back to goal. He skips away from Sam Ricketts with a hell of a flick, turns and races in on goal. He beats Mark Davies, then bursts beyond two more defenders in one movement before slipping the ball into the corner. Just brilliant.

A 70 yard mazy run!!!!

Osman makes it 3 for Everton. And apparently Ben Arfa's goal is a contender for goal of the season:

Stop all the clocks. Turn off your phone. Hatem Ben Arfa has just scored a potential goal of the season here. I kid you not. The little Frenchman picks up the ball inside his own half, with his back to goal. He skips away from Sam Ricketts with a hell of a flick, turns and races in on goal. He beats Mark Davies, then bursts beyond two more defenders in one movement before slipping the ball into the corner. Just brilliant.

A 70 yard mazy run!!!!

I'm not going to lie, I would totally suck off HBA right now.

Blahdy 'ell. Could finish 6th at this rate. :angry:

Still, at least we'll finish higher than Liverpool. <_<

Not exactly an achievement is it really. It'd be like me saying I beat my nan who has a broken hip in a race.

Also fuck off Everton and fuck off Spurs getting beat by Norwich. Stop trying to give me a stress related heart attack!!! Bet you Fulham and Stoke will win later on now :(

Don't worry, I'm just as angry with Spurs right now as you are. Pathetic.

Assou-Ekotto aimless balls forward, Kyle Walker useless, Bale a diving over-elaborate show pony....

Modric giving away as many balls as passes he completes.

The crowd were right to boo at the end.

Norwich have now won away at Spurs and Swansea in the past couple of months. Everyone goes on about Swansea and Brendon Rogers, and rightly so, but Paul Lambert should get just as much credit, if not more for what he has done with Norwich over the past three years.

No, if we don't get European football we can kiss goodbye to Modric, Bale, we won't get Adebayor, Walker will leave (which is probably bad but right now I'm just angry at him).

Parker would stay, Lennon would stay, Defoe might if he's guaranteed more games, VdV might actually stay for another year unless someone huge offers for him....