The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

United team vs WBA: De Gea, Jones, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra, Welbeck, Carrick, Scholes, Young, Rooney, Hernandez

Subs: Amos, Berbatov, Giggs, Park, Rafael, Cleverley, Pogba

Pogba on the bench amid rumours he's signed a new four year deal at United.

Seen the odd rumour or two about that, nobody seems to have a source though and it could just be one of the usual tits making it up? Interested to see what the hell is actually happening with him and whether the Juve stuff is a done deal or not.

Nice lineup with Welbeck, Rooney and Hernandez all starting. I'd still rather see Rafael at RB though.

Something has definitely changed for him to be put straight back into the first-team squad all of a sudden. If he has signed a new deal I'd expect United to confirm it soon.

I'd expect something to come out within the next day or two if it's true. Possibly even Fergie to bring it up today if so.

Rumours also coming out that Anderson has done his hamstring and is out for the season. Horrendous news if that's true.

@Review_United: Unconfirmed reports that Anderson is out for the season (hamstring) & Smalling out indefinitely (burst blood vessel) Via @mufcshirts #MUFC
Edited by JohnnyPerfect

A solid first half for us, we could have got 1 or 2 more goals on another day. West Brom are looking threatening though so we'll need another goal in the second half I think.

• Admin
Norwich: Ruddy, Naughton, Ward, Whitbread, Drury, Crofts, Hoolahan, Fox, Surman, Jackson, Holt.

Subs: Steer, Martin, Johnson, Morison, Pilkington, Elliott Bennett, Wilbraham.

Wigan: al-Habsi, Boyce, Alcaraz, Caldwell, Figueroa, Beausejour, Moses, McCarthy, McArthur, Gomez, Rodallega.

Subs: Kirkland, Ben Watson, di Santo, Maloney, McManaman, Diame, Stam.

Referee: Kevin Friend (Leicestershire)

Excellent performance for us, only negative would be not scoring more goals to boost our goal difference. And thank you very much Swansea! Top of the league! :w00t:

• Like 1

I told my dad that Swansea would beat Man City 1-0 today, so I was able to go downstairs with a smug look on my face after it. :D

It's an important day in the title race, because if we can pick up 3pts next Sunday at Molineux, it puts huge pressure on City for their game against Chelsea on the following Wednesday night.

• Like 1

Fergie has just come out and said Pogba has yet to sign a new deal because he hasn't made his mind up but 'he knows where he should be'. I'd be suprised if he doesn't sign now.

• Like 1