The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

This is the sort of game that just makes me want to jack the whole football supporting thing in.

You are experiencing the pain I felt yesterday.

Can't understand why 'Arry hasn't made any changes yet.

Because not only have Spurs been the better team but there's no chance you're going to get 3 in, at most, 15 minutes.

They haven't been the better team for awhile now.

Because not only have Spurs been the better team but there's no chance you're going to get 3 in, at most, 15 minutes.

Arsenal last week? It's probably more that for some reason despite the fighting spirit they showed last year this Spurs team implode.

Its a shame, i want Spurs to lose because it helps us get closer but on the other hand I fucking hate Man U and dont want them to get closer to Man City because fuck them. So lets see Spurs get a goal back.

I did pretty much stop watching after the second goal. :shifty:

I did pretty much stop watching after the second goal. :shifty:

So did Redknapp.

• Like 2

Chelsea need a man with experience, who has won plenty of trophies. A man who can put his arm around the big name players and make them feel wanted, and get them playing for the shirt again. Someone who'll steady the ship...

royhodgson595.jpg

Roy's the obvious choice, isn't he? He's doing well at a smaller club who have no expectations, so he'll be brilliant for Chelsea.

Roman, get your wallet out.

• Like 1