The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Soccer Saturday are meant to be doing a five date tour to celebrate the 10th anniversary, might be tempted to get a ticket sounds like it may be a good laugh.

http://www.skysports.com/tv_show/story/0,,12383_7524876,00.html

I always feel Bale goes missing in big games anyways, against City a few weeks back he didn't do much until he scored his goal then he came to life a bit. This is the biggest game of our season so far so hopefully we can keep him quiet. In my opinion if we win this game we'll win the league, but saying that I'd still take a draw if offered right now.

Probably the game that will decide the league is the Manc derby at the very end of April due to their being 2 games left after that. The fixture list benefits United greatly due to them playing Spurs this weekend and then the Manc derby whereas City have got to play Chelsea, Arsenal, United and Newcastle. If City are behind United by the time of the Manc derby and fail to win then the league is United's.

While City are two points ahead I think the ball is in United's hands more than Citys as the moment City slip up then I can see them flapping it.

• Admin

Oh, and...since there's no February Goal of the Month thread, we shall all just assume that this won. -_-

ibbTo1QHhWi6ht.gif

Nice one reminding me! That sure is a contender - I'll put the thread up tomorrow when I'm at work and you lot can get nominating!

Oh, and...since there's no February Goal of the Month thread, we shall all just assume that this won. -_-

ibbTo1QHhWi6ht.gif

Cracking strike that. I think it's probably the goal of the season so far in the Prem for me.

Coloccini and Krul have signed new contracts! Pards and them live on SSN, literally the best news I've heard in forever, and means I'll be buying yet another Coloccini shirt shortly!

May have to donate just to have a Collyccini-esque pun name...

• Admin
Liverpool: Reina, Kelly, Skrtel, Carragher, Jose Enrique, Spearing, Kuyt, Henderson, Adam, Downing, Suarez.

Subs: Doni, Carroll, Maxi, Coates, Shelvey, Flanagan, Bellamy.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Arteta, Song, Walcott, Rosicky, Benayoun, van Persie.

Subs: Fabianski, Diaby, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jenkinson, Gervinho, Chamakh, Miquel.

Referee: Mark Halsey (Lancashire)

Gerrard misses out for Liverpool through injury.