The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

It should be noted that Ferguson, despite investment, didn't win anything for 4 years after arriving at United, and didn't win the league for 6 years or so.

AVB needs something Premier League managers rarely get now, time.

It may just be because I frequent a Chelsea forum and therefore see a thousand of the things, but this strikes me as the most cliché post ever. :shifty:

Seriously. Right down to the SAF example and the grammatical structure of the final sentence. :P

AVB won't be going anywhere.

Massive game for us tonight, particularly with the Chelsea/Utd result yesterday.

Massive game for both teams. You lot can gain ground on United and build a gap between you lot and Chelsea

Massive game for us due to Arsenal and Newcastle winning and Chelsea dropping points we can close the gap on 4th.

Should be an entertaining game but quite anxious due to our poor form against Spurs we normally show. If we play like we did against City, United and Wolves can't see why we can't win. Hopefully we can handle Bale and Modric alot better than we did at White Hart Lane.

It should be noted that Ferguson, despite investment, didn't win anything for 4 years after arriving at United, and didn't win the league for 6 years or so.

AVB needs something Premier League managers rarely get now, time.

It may just be because I frequent a Chelsea forum and therefore see a thousand of the things, but this strikes me as the most cliché post ever. :shifty:

Seriously. Right down to the SAF example and the grammatical structure of the final sentence. :P

Is it a cliche if it's true? :P

Although some managers do get/have gotten too much time *cough*Wenger*cough* shifty.gif

Suarez is on the bench!

Starting XI: Reina, Johnson, Kelly, Agger, Skrtel, Spearing, Kuyt, Gerrard, Adam, Carroll, Bellamy.

• Admin
Liverpool: Reina, Kelly, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson, Adam, Spearing, Kuyt, Gerrard, Bellamy, Carroll.

Subs: Doni, Aurelio, Suarez, Henderson, Coates, Downing, Carragher.

Tottenham: Friedel, Walker, Dawson, King, Assou-Ekotto, Parker, Livermore, Kranjcar, Modric, Bale, Adebayor.

Subs: Cudicini, Saha, Rose, Nelsen, Khumalo, Luongo, Lancaster.

Referee: Michael Oliver (Northumberland)

Adebayor passed fit. VDV misses out. Dawson and Livermore in; King plays.

Awww at the cat. Also great tackle from Dawson before when Gerrard played Carroll through, don't get why Cahill is preferred to Dawson for England.