The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

What a fucking game that was, it had everything. Thought we were gonna win it in the end but I'll take the draw thank you very much! Rooney was awesome today, one of his best games of the season. And De Gea, fucking hell he had no right saving that free-kick, just bloody amazing!

A draw is the best result as I didn't want Chelsea to win and I didn't want Man.Utd to win. Still saying that it was a really entertaining game to watch.

Phenomenal saves from De Gea at the end, especially the free kick - I could've sworn it was in. I asked for goals yesterday and the game didn't disappoint - great match to watch as a neutral. Feel bad for AVB but that was quality from start to finish.

The worst keeper in the Premier League just saved his team a point.

What a load of bollocks.

Anyway, unbelievable second half. Always felt if we could get one goal before midway in the second that it would swing towards us. Bloody brilliant comeback overall and the De Gea freekick save was sensational. Poor in the first five minutes of the second half, but outside of that I thought we played really well.

What a load of bollocks.

Anyway, unbelievable second half. Always felt if we could get one goal before midway in the second that it would swing towards us. Bloody brilliant comeback overall and the De Gea freekick save was sensational. Poor in the first five minutes of the second half, but outside of that I thought we played really well.

He was referring to Piers Morgan calling him that, it was irony.

And having just seen Welbeck's dive I have to say the man deserves a bloody good punch in the face. Possibly from every living Chelsea player, employee and fan. What a cheating bastard. I thought Johnson's yesterday was atrocious, but that was just so far beyond I cannot describe it. He should give his next months wages to Branislav Ivanovic, if he and his teammates haven't already given them to Howard Webb.

• Like 3

What a load of bollocks.

He was referring to Piers Morgan calling him that, it was irony.

And having just seen Welbeck's dive I have to say the man deserves a bloody good punch in the face. Possibly from every living Chelsea player, employee and fan. What a cheating bastard. I thought Johnson's yesterday was atrocious, but that was just so far beyond I cannot describe it. He should give his next months wages to Branislav Ivanovic, if he and his teammates haven't already given them to Howard Webb.

Didn't see the Piers Morgan comment. People actually listen to anything he's got to say? :/

Not at all, if you go back a little bit you'll see that everyone here accepts he is a totally clueless fool and that the only place he has managed to con his way to some kind of positive reputation is America, of course.

Those poor misguided souls across the pond!

Not at all, if you go back a little bit you'll see that everyone here accepts he is a totally clueless fool and that the only place he has managed to con his way to some kind of positive reputation is America, of course.

Those poor misguided souls across the pond!

anyone over here with any type of brain power laughs at him and then puts him on mute (especially the soccer fans that actually know anything about the sport)

Nobody would really give a shit about him at all if he wasn't "a highly respected judge of a reality tv show" ! !!! :w00t:

Reality TV show judges are highly respected?

I don't know why I'm complaining about Piers Morgan. I'm delighted the Americans took him off our hands! I've barely heard of him in the last two years except for when those annoying 'Life Stories' shows are on.