The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

• Admin
1734: We hear that Aston Villa winger Charles N'Zogbia has been left out today over a breach of club discipline by the way. I am sure that there is one story that will rumble on over the next week or so. His predecessor Ashley Young gets some abuse from the home fans as he chases down a loose ball for Manchester United.

Anything more to that that we know of?

1734: We hear that Aston Villa winger Charles N'Zogbia has been left out today over a breach of club discipline by the way. I am sure that there is one story that will rumble on over the next week or so. His predecessor Ashley Young gets some abuse from the home fans as he chases down a loose ball for Manchester United.

Anything more to that that we know of?

He's a twat?

United just did enough to win the game today - nowhere near as good as the ESPN commentators would have people believe. The build-up play was far too slow at times. I guess we didn't need to be great, as much like the Swansea game, once the goal went in, we were able to control it. Villa haven't played this bad since, well ...the last time I watched them play, against Spurs.

Just watched AVB's post-match interview with Sky Sports.

Interviewer: "You wouldn't be happy if you were Alan, would you, with that decision?"

AVB: "Yeah, but I have too many decisions... And the last time I recall being interviewed by you, you did not ask me about the things that went wrong for my side. It seems that you are persistent in what you are looking for."

I love this guy.