The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

• Admin

Parker off for Livermore. Almost crapped myself when I saw him down. Thankfully though he's ok!!

Shane Long draws WBA level late in the day at QPR. Steve Morison grabs a consolation for Norwich at the Etihad. Joe Allen concedes a penalty and gets sent off in the process and Yakubu scores his fourth of the day to wrap up the points (it seems).

United team vs Villa: Lindegaard, Smalling, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Jones, Rooney, Young, Hernandez

Subs: De Gea, Evans, Giggs, Park, Welbeck, Fletcher, Valencia

Very strong Utd side. You always beat us at Villa Park, but I'm particularly fearful of tonight's result. I think you will annihilate us. We have been so poor this season.

Garth Crooks doesn't think City can win the title?

I can only assume he's talking about Birmingham...

Garth Crooks is fucking awful...... Seriously he pisses me off so much. His team of the weeks as well on BBC are pretty funny at times as well.

Unless City cockup majorly at one bit this season then its gonna be hard to not go with them as winning the title this season.

I really don't think City can lose this. If they do it's be entirely their own undoing.

I can't even see them losing a game. The only game they've dropped points in so far this season, they were 2-0 up and took their foot of the gas. Their two toughest tests so far (Spurs and Utd away) they've scored 11 goals and they are winning games like today at a canter and not even at full strength.

I really don't think City can lose this. If they do it's be entirely their own undoing.

I can't even see them losing a game. The only game they've dropped points in so far this season, they were 2-0 up and took their foot of the gas. Their two toughest tests so far (Spurs and Utd away) they've scored 11 goals and they are winning games like today at a canter and not even at full strength.

They drew against us and should have lost, to be fair, even without the sending off.

Think they'll walk the league but there is a slight chance that if they go out of the Champions League then the wheels could fall off in spectacular fashion.

• Admin
Aston Villa: Given, Hutton, Dunne, Collins, Warnock, Herd, Jenas, Bannan, Albrighton, Agbonlahor, Bent.

Subs: Ireland, Delph, Heskey, Petrov, Clark, Guzan, Cuellar.

Manchester United: Lindegaard, Smalling, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Jones, Young, Rooney, Hernandez.

Subs: de Gea, Evans, Giggs, Park, Welbeck, Fletcher, Valencia.

Referee: Lee Probert (Wiltshire)

Heskey dropped? Ey?

Garth Crooks doesn't think City can win the title?

I can only assume he's talking about Birmingham...

People listen to Garth Crooks? He's an utter tool that makes Jamie Redknapp look like a footballing genius.