The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Kaboul had a shocker, Walker was basically bent over and abused for ninety plus minutes. Benny was fine, but not convincing. Ledley was absolutely immense. Bale was amazing once he came to his off wing and started curling in on his left foot. The first half of that sentence made no sense. The first half made no sense. Adebayor can thank whichever jeebus he happens to pray to that we got the win because he hit at least three glorious chances that I saw right at the keeper. I kind of viewed Defoe like popeye in this game...last year's Defoe started the game but he must have spinached up at half time because he was huge in the second half. I thought Sandro was really average and lucky to still be on the pitch when he was subbed...and Parker wasn't much better until late.

Three points is three points though. Onward!

• Admin
Arsenal: Szczesny, Djourou, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Andre Santos, Song, Ramsey, Arteta, Walcott, van Persie, Arshavin.

Subs: Fabianski, Diaby, Koscielny, Frimpong, Gervinho, Chamakh, Benayoun.

Fulham: Schwarzer, Baird, Hangeland, Senderos, Riise, Etuhu, Murphy, Dempsey, Ruiz, Dembele, Zamora.

Subs: Etheridge, Johnson, Kasami, Gecov, Hughes, Frei, Briggs.

Referee: Mike Dean (Wirral)

<_<

• Like 5

Best part is that the very worst we can be after our three games of death is 7th. That includes Liverpool beating City tomorrow and whoever they play next week, Arsenal winning both, and us getting nothing at all at home to Chelsea. We've then got two promoted teams, Bolton and West Brom. Have that Lawro, Merson, and everyone else who bizarrely had Newcastle to go down this season.

"We don't know a lot about Cabaye". Fucking idiots.

Yeah I was hoping to watch Van take apart another team. No streams or anything either?

Glad to see Blackburn at the bottom, hoping they come down to the championship since they've had a terrible past couple of years and definitely deserve to drop.

Happy Chelsea got the points and even happier to see United draw. Although all I care about is my bet that City will remain undefeated all year (Got 18/1 when I put it on, I see it has dropped to 10/1) in the EPL. Might also be risky as fuck and predict Arsenal to be the last English club in the Champs League.

Edit: Cheers Baddar.

Edited by Devil In Jouzy City