The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Yeah we had most of the difficult games at the start and now in the middle of a lovely run of games with: West Brom, Bolton, Stoke, Sunderland, Chelsea (home - 3pts then), Norwich, Swansea, West Brom, Everton and Wolves before we play Man City on 22nd January.

We could quite easily be 2nd by then.

• Admin

And that!

That performance last year was ridiculous.

Also, just looked at our end-of-season run-in. It's lovely. Swansea (H), Sunderland (A), Norwich (H), Bolton (A), QPR (A), Blackburn (H), Aston Villa (A), and Fulham (H). Really optimistic for the top four, for the first time in years, I see no real flaws in our team. We just have to keep it together.

Would surprise me. He's been rejecting moves to other clubs, including his old favourite PSG, for a while now and everything I've read has seemed to indicate that he's intent on seeing out his contract to the summer. I'd expect a move to the US after that.

• Admin

No it's becoz it's fkin true lol

1412 GET INVOLVED: Arsenal.com on Twitter Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger on Jack Whilshire's bet with Spurs fans: "Jack made a contest [his bet regarding Tottenham] I hope the charity will get a lot of money because Tottenham have a lot of fans. #bbcsportsday"

Go fuck a railroad spike, old foreskin face.

Supposed to be getting a bit of a pay rise as well ain't he Steve Kean?

Also why is Benoit Assou Ekotto knicking my old gimmick of always putting "haha" after most stuff but changing it to lol....bastard

Yeah, Spurs just need to avoid their horrid run of form they sometimes get (last year towards the end of the season.) It must be quite nice as a Spurs fan knowing you have depth to your squad as well. I mean, you've got a clear first 11 which is very rarely changed - but have the likes of Sandro, Kranjcar, Dos Santos and on his day, Pav or Defoe to come on. A few young kids coming through as well who're getting a good run out in the Europa League.

Arsenal are on a great run of form at the moment and Van Persie is on fire, but I do worry about the depth of the squad if they got hit by a few injuries, especially RVP. That being said, they do have Wilshere and someone else to come back.