The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Talking of false leads I think City have the biggest one of them all. They've yet to play a single good club yet <_<

Don't panic, they're playing Newcastle next month and we all know how they've got a first team as good as Spurs :w00t:

Think we'll need a better first team than Spurs given the result at WHL this season. :w00t:

6-1, awesome.

That pass by David Silva for that last goal was amazing, really really good.

Infact, that was one of the best performances I've seen in a long time from an English club, I'd put that above Man Utd beating Arsenal.

6-1, awesome.

That pass by David Silva for that last goal was amazing, really really good.

Infact, that was one of the best performances I've seen in a long time from an English club, I'd put that above Man Utd beating Arsenal.

Agreed, solely because Man Utd, at least for the first half, weren't completely shit and still got hammered.

If Liverpool could finish half the chances we create, I maintain we'd have scored a few against Utd last week too. City can finish and my, oh, my they did.