The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

• Admin
Arsenal: Szczesny, Djourou, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Andre Santos, Walcott, Song, Arteta, Ramsey, Gervinho, Chamakh.

Subs: Fabianski, Rosicky, Park, van Persie, Arshavin, Frimpong, Benayoun.

Stoke: Begovic, Wilkinson, Shawcross, Upson, Wilson, Whitehead, Delap, Whelan, Etherington, Walters, Crouch.

Subs: Sorensen, Huth, Jones, Diao, Shotton, Jerome, Palacios.

Referee: Lee Mason (Lancashire)

Man Utd: de Gea, Smalling, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Nani, Fletcher, Anderson, Young, Rooney, Welbeck.

Subs: Lindegaard, Jones, Berbatov, Park, Hernandez, Fabio, Valencia.

Man City: Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Toure Yaya, Barry, Milner, Silva, Balotelli, Aguero.

Subs: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Dzeko, Kolarov, Nasri, Toure, de Jong.

Referee: Mark Clattenburg (Tyne & Wear)

Fulham: Schwarzer, Grygera, Baird, Hangeland, Riise, Dembele, Sidwell, Murphy, Dempsey, Zamora, Johnson.

Subs: Etheridge, Kelly, Ruiz, Duff, Hughes, Etuhu, Frei.

Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Osman, Rodwell, Neville, Drenthe, Fellaini, Vellios.

Subs: Mucha, Heitinga, Bilyaletdinov, Saha, Stracqualursi, Cahill, Coleman.

Referee: Lee Probert (Wiltshire)

Jonny Evans starting over the likes of Jones I suppose due to the experience factor. Vidic also misses out. Also no Adam Johnson for City in the entire squad. Expect lots of clubs to go in for him in January.

Here come my Dream Team lads, just in time for Jones to get a -1 for goals conceded without being on the pitch.

Had to laugh at this on Skys live ticker:

'Arsenal fan Ashley Hirschberger has emailed to say: "I have no problem with Stoke's long throws but they take around 20 seconds for each one, if that was a normal throw they would be booked for time wasting, something has to be done about it."

Isn't it funny how 'something' always has to be 'done about it' when Arsenal are failing to beat them?

Shame really, we went behind in the first against the run of play and pretty much controlled and dominated that half, then come out and Evans does the most fucking ridiculous thing I've seen in a long time.

It's no surprise though as I expected us to lose this game. Just haven't done enough in the final third, only ourselves to blame.

• Admin

1-1 in both of the other early kick-offs.

Blackburn: Robinson, Lowe, Samba, Givet, Olsson, Vukcevic, N'Zonzi, Pedersen, Hoilett, Roberts, Formica.

Subs: Bunn, Petrovic, Slew, Rochina, Yakubu, Goodwillie, Hanley.

Tottenham: Friedel, Walker, Kaboul, Bassong, Assou-Ekotto, Lennon, Parker, Modric, Bale, van der Vaart, Adebayor.

Subs: Cudicini, Pavlyuchenko, Defoe, Rose, Livermore, Sandro, Townsend.

Referee: Stuart Attwell (Warwickshire)