The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

I turned the game on and Everton scored twice.

Clearly I am bad luck for Man U.

Can you watch all their games?

Since their next match is against the team we support (unless I've been confused this whole time thinking you like City), hopefully it continues.

Now it's just finding a way to watch the Swansea match since Fox and their channels are showing all the fixtures for the final Sunday over here.

EDIT: I didn't even notice how foolish De Gea was made to look on the last goal

I turned the game on and Everton scored twice.

Clearly I am bad luck for Man U.

Can you watch all their games?

Since their next match is against the team we support (unless I've been confused this whole time thinking you like City), hopefully it continues.

Now it's just finding a way to watch the Swansea match since Fox and their channels are showing all the fixtures for the final Sunday over here.

EDIT: I didn't even notice how foolish De Gea was made to look on the last goal

Heh. Matt supporting Man City.. heh. :shifty:

• Admin

Liverpool start with Andy Carroll and Luis Suarez up front, with Jordan Henderson and Dirk Kuyt in midfield. Steven Gerrard is left out of the matchday squad with an apparent hamstring tweak.

Manchester City recall Yaya Toure to their starting line-up while Carlos Tevez and Sergio Aguero continue up front.

• Admin
Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Jose Enrique, Kuyt, Henderson, Spearing, Maxi, Suarez, Carroll.

Subs: Doni, Coates, Downing, Carragher, Shelvey, Kelly, Bellamy.

West Brom: Foster, Jones, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell, Brunt, Dorrans, Mulumbu, Thomas, Odemwingie, Long.

Subs: Fulop, Tchoyi, Andrews, Shorey, Dawson, Cox, Scharner.

Referee: Neil Swarbrick (Lancashire)

Steven Gerrard is not in the Liverpool squad for the visit of West Brom after suffering what is believed to be a hamstring injury. Goalkeeper Pepe Reina returns from suspension, Jose Enrique is recalled to the back four in place of Jamie Carragher, with Maxi Rodriguez and Dirk Kuyt on the flanks. Jonas Olsson returns from a groin strain to bolster the West Brom defence, while Shane Long replaces hamstring victim Marc-Antoine Fortune up front.

Mental stat - West Bromwich Albion haven't scored a league goal against Liverpool from open play for over 26 years - Chris Madden in April 1986 was last.

• Admin
Wolves: de Vries, Foley, Stearman, Bassong, Ward, Kightly, Davis, Henry, Jarvis, Edwards, Fletcher.

Subs: Ikeme, Ebanks-Blake, Johnson, Berra, Milijas, Zubar, Doyle.

Man City: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Silva, Toure Yaya, Barry, Nasri, Tevez, Aguero.

Subs: Pantilimon, Milner, Dzeko, Johnson, Kolarov, Toure, de Jong.

Referee: Lee Probert (Wiltshire)

Dorus de Vries makes his first Premier League start in place of the injured Wayne Hennessey and is one of four Wolves changes from last weekend's 0-0 draw at Sunderland. Sebastien Bassong returns from suspension to replace for Christophe Berra, David Edwards comes in for Anthony Forde and Matt Jarvis is preferred to Sylvan Ebanks-Blake. Manchester City make just one alteration to the side that won 6-1 at Norwich, Yaya Toure picked ahead of Nigel de Jong, as Argentine duo Sergio Aguero and Carlos Tevez lead the line once again.

Everton :w00t: . Never underestimate the influence of Tony Hibbert. Wolves had better continue to be atrocious now! They usually get tanked by City so here's hoping it happens again!

And you've been fooling me all these years Matt, a City fan indeed :shifty:

Rafael was at fault for at least two of Everton's goals. His defending must improve and soon. I liked Smalling at RB earlier in the season and I'd put him back there for the run-in.

I agree with that, he went to sleep for both of Jelavic's goals. It's his attacking qualities that keep him in the side though, even if he is a liability at the back at times.

Rafael was at fault for at least two of Everton's goals. His defending must improve and soon. I liked Smalling at RB earlier in the season and I'd put him back there for the run-in.

I'd stick with Rafael all day long. He's been really good lately and continues to improve with every game. You cant fault him too much today, the entire defence was poor. Evra was awful for two of the goals where Hibbert was left on the right with all the time in the world to cross, one of them had Evra nowhere near the left, he's been poor to average most of the time this season for us. Rafael is the number one RB for us and hopefully our future first team RB.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

I'd stick with Rafael all day long. He's been really good lately and continues to improve with every game. You cant fault him too much today, the entire defence was poor. Evra was awful for two of the goals where Hibbert was left on the right with all the time in the world to cross, one of them had Evra nowhere near the left, he's been poor to average most of the time this season for us. Rafael is the number one RB for us and hopefully our future first team RB.

I can and I will, he wasn't quick enough to react for the third and went to sleep for the fourth, allowing Pienaar to run off him.