The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

• Admin
Blackburn Rovers' Gael Givet insists he did not refuse to play in Saturday's 3-0 defeat by Swansea after manager Steve Kean said the defender had told him he "not in the right frame of mind" to feature.

But the 30-year-old former France international has issued a statement saying: "I wish to make it clear that I have never refused to play for Blackburn Rovers. It was just the manager Steve Kean who decided which players would be selected for the match at Swansea."

Shambles of a club. :(

• Admin
Liverpool have signed 16-year-old Crewe Alexandra midfielder Dan Smith for a fee in the region of £300,000.

Smith, who saw a deal to Manchester City fall through last month, is yet to appear for League Two promotion chasers Crewe.

he has more hair in that picture than he did ten years previously. peculiar.

Your hair doesn't grow longer as time goes by? :shifty:

I know Murphy as a Fulham player, I was confused when he was brought up in relation to Liverpool. I also didn't know his first name. It's not like I said, Pele? Who?

Edited by Devil In Jouzy City

I know Murphy as a Fulham player, I was confused when he was brought up in relation to Liverpool. I also didn't know his first name. It's not like I said, Pele? Who?

he was balding you rat fink!

he was balding you rat fink!

OHHHHHHHHHHH. Well you could've said!

Liverpool signed Danny Murphy from Crewe in 1997 and he played for us until 2004.