The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

What are the odds on Villa going down? Might be worth a punt.

25/1 @bet365.

Can't see it myself, given QPR and Wigan's horrible run ins and Wolves general ineptitude, I think 33pts is already enough to stay up.

Yeh I think the bottom 3 as it is will be the ones going down. Wolves just don't look like they have any chance of staying up and Wigan have probably rode their luck for the past few seasons.

Whats the away section like at St.James' Park? Might have a ticket to go to the game on Sunday, it'll be my first away game as well so looking forward to it even if we probably will be shit.

Whats the away section like at St.James' Park? Might have a ticket to go to the game on Sunday, it'll be my first away game as well so looking forward to it even if we probably will be shit.

Small and higher than Everest.

25/1 @bet365.

Can't see it myself, given QPR and Wigan's horrible run ins and Wolves general ineptitude, I think 33pts is already enough to stay up.

Shows how shocking the league is this year. What makes it worse is I'd say we're playing the worst football in the division, maybe even the top two, and we're not in the bottom three.. crazy.

If Villa had an attacking minded manager and utilized the team to what they are capable off then Villa are a top 10 team. But while McLeish is there then I can't see that happening.

I thought Fulham were at home today and was thinking if that was the case I could see them playing well against United and maybe nicking a point. But Man.Utd will carry the momentum they have got going and will take advantage of City drawing. I'm going with 3-0 United.

25/1 @bet365.

I got 20/1 at Betfred. I don't think it'll happen but it is worth a punt, they have a hard run-in and seem to be losing all their key players.

He said today that us losing Jenas to injury was a big issue because we needed a midfielder who can pass it around.

1. He let Makoun go out on loan. Makoun > Jenas.

2. Stevie Ireland can pass a fucking ball.

3. Barry fucking Bannan can pass a ball.

4. Gary god-damn Gardner can pass a ball.

Rick Nash on Twitter: "Fulham playing the typical, 'park-the-bus and counter' strategy that usually ends in defenders tiring and United winning 3-0."

El Patinho on Twitter: "Fulham's formation is so attacking it is bordering on the suicidal... Poor ball retention will be their downfall tonight however."

Conclusive. The match any good? Pundits, betters and fans alike seem to have been debating all day whether we're going to need one or two hands to count Man Utd's goals on.

Game has been average. First 10 minutes were all United with nothing much happening. Fulham have worked their way back into the game, and I think have had the only corner and perhaps the only shot on target. Nothing special.