The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

We were amazing yesterday :shifty:

But still at least we have broken another club record with that being Wigans first ever win at Anfield. Performance was poor yesterday just wasn't enough passion from the team and I can't really argue with the scoreline. No fight from the team whatsoever and everyone was just getting frustrated. I just want the season to end now and hopefully win the FA Cup :(

Only positive was seeing Raheem Sterling play that and Flanagan getting a game. Raheem did alright for his first 8 minutes and ran down the wing more than Enrique or Downing did for the whole game (Enrique was really really awful yesterday)

Also interesting little stat:

Liverpool results in last 7 games Andy Carroll's started: WWDWWWW – Last 9 without him: DDDLLLLLL

Gonna have to watch MOTD2 tonight though because I missed it last night. See the goals from yesterday

We were amazing yesterday :shifty:

But still at least we have broken another club record with that being Wigans first ever win at Anfield. Performance was poor yesterday just wasn't enough passion from the team and I can't really argue with the scoreline. No fight from the team whatsoever and everyone was just getting frustrated. I just want the season to end now and hopefully win the FA Cup :(

Only positive was seeing Raheem Sterling play that and Flanagan getting a game. Raheem did alright for his first 8 minutes and ran down the wing more than Enrique or Downing did for the whole game (Enrique was really really awful yesterday)

Also interesting little stat:

Liverpool results in last 7 games Andy Carroll's started: WWDWWWW – Last 9 without him: DDDLLLLLL

Gonna have to watch MOTD2 tonight though because I missed it last night. See the goals from yesterday

I saw that on Twitter yesterday too. It makes sense. When he came on there was an improvement until Suarez second goal got chalked off.

What's with all the comparing Le Tissier to midfielders? It might have been a Bergkamp style number 10 but he was a forward, and could've been spectacular off Shearer as a late 90s Peter Beardsley.

I've just tried in vain to search out David Baddiels Fantasy Football rant/appeal to Terry Venables which summed up why he should be picked, so I'll just post this instead because its mint...