The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

I'm going to remove all the quotes-within-quotes >_>

Colly: I saw a clear distinction between Hamster (after I pressed him on it) who said "I understand, but do not condone" and the general consensus that Evra was great.

Liam: That's not how I read it. At all.

As I edited into my previous post, I have ended up debating this with you two because you were the most recent people to press the point with me, but it was Baddar who first (and intentionally) misrepresented what I said as Evra's celebration being equally as bad as Suarez's racist comments.

So another minus one for Baddar, and a " shall we hug it out?" for each of you two.

I'm going to remove all the quotes-within-quotes >_>

Colly: I saw a clear distinction between Hamster (after I pressed him on it) who said "I understand, but do not condone" and the general consensus that Evra was great.

Liam: That's not how I read it. At all.

As I edited into my previous post, I have ended up debating this with you two because you were the most recent people to press the point with me, but it was Baddar who first (and intentionally) misrepresented what I said as Evra's celebration being equally as bad as Suarez's racist comments.

So another minus one for Baddar, and a " shall we hug it out?" for each of you two.

({) , but you quoted me! Thats why I assumed it was my point you were arguing...

Edit: you even said bullshit. Meany.

Edited by Colly