The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Kuyt kept Bale out and I would say that Skrtel gave him the message that he wasn't in for an easy night. :shifty: It didn't look like Suarez intended to kick Parker to me, looked like he was going for the ball.

Well yeah, Parkers white.

• Like 1

Suarez definitely meant to kick Parker, pushed him in the back and didn't even watch the ball. That being said, Liverpool were the better team, a draw was a really good result considering how the game went. Thought Parker and Kranjcar were fantastic - really didn't expect Niko to put in that shift.

I think Carroll won at least 75% of his headers which, against Dawson and King, is pretty impressive. Liverpool should play into him and support him more for knock downs.

I'd agree with that. I think Suarez could feed well off him.

^_^

That is absolutely class...I would love to know how a cat of all things has managed to get into a football stadium and then onto the pitch...I'm surprised the cat even wanted to go on the pitch tbh!

And tonight's result confirms one thing...this has been a great weekend for Manchester City!

Huth's red card appeal has been turned down.

Joke.

Yep. I don't even think the FA know their rule anymore.

Notice that due to MOTD not highlighting it the pretty nasty challenge that took Ryan Taylor off on Sunday hasn't been punished either. Trial by tv bullshit needs to stop of its not applied consistently.

Edited by Colly

I don't think there was much about Warnock's, looked to me like he was more trying to block an anticipated shot by Taylor than tackle him and he just caught him as Taylor went left.