The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Gonna be interesting to see how Newcastle cope without Tiote and Ba when they go the African Cup of Nations.

Made up that Newcastle are winning :D ....then realising if it stays like this they are only a point behind us :(

Cracking goal from Ba, we need sort it out second half, we're being totally out-muscled and out-played all over the pitch. Welbeck on for Berba I think and Rafael on for Park then stick Valencia on the right/Nani on the left. I always knew this would be a tricky game...

United team vs Newcastle: Lindegaard, Valencia, Evra, Carrick, Jones, Giggs, Rooney, Nani, Welbeck, Hernandez, Berbatov

Could we play any more strikers?

Sing along with me everyone!

Where the fuck is Lineker!

That team was actually announced by a manutd.com correspondant so it's not my fault!

Haha brilliant. What a corker by Ba, that guy just knows exactly how to score. Brilliant effort. Good to see Newcastle ahead as I feel they deserve it, although kinda torn because I want a harder title chase for City.

Opinions on the penalty call, it looked like one to me but no replays were shown.