The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Fucker tried to blame misdiagnoses from West Ham doctors for his injury troubles :/

Derek Wright, the Newcastle physio once said that he thought Dyer's repeated hamstring troubles were caused by an uncomfortable sitting position in his Ferrari.

It's a tough life for some...

I like Owen Coyle, I think he's a fantastic manager but surely his time is up. Bolton are woeful and unfortunately, I don't think he's really the one to blame.

Everton are knocking on the door but Norwich are hiding behind the sofa not letting anyone in. Holt should probably have been sent off in the first half for elbowing afroman in the chops.

Bolton have been unlucky in the fact that Lee Chung Yong and Stuart Holden are both injured two great players for them.....that and the fact they signed N'Gog doesn't exactly help either.

Guest mr. potato head

Some luck for Blackburn at last!

Now we need some of that for Newcastle to save my Bookie bet. They've had several good chances but haven't been able to get it in.

• Admin

Looks like I jinxed it <_<

Wigan: al-Habsi, Caldwell, Alcaraz, Figueroa, Stam, Jones, Diame, McCarthy, Moses, Gomez, Sammon.

Subs: Pollitt, Gohouri, Crusat, Watson, di Santo, McArthur, Rodallega.

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry, Cole, Romeu, Lampard, Meireles, Sturridge, Drogba, Mata.

Subs: Turnbull, Torres, Mikel, Malouda, Ferreira, McEachran, Kalou.

Well that was the worst 90 minutes I've watched in a while. For all the talk of Swansea being a good footballing side that was a classic timewasting display, and the ref completely failed to notice. Vorm should've been booked first half, in the end Mason had a word with him with two minutes to go. Niggly fouls all over too. That said we totally failed to punish a poor side and created very little, and I'm hoping Tiote was told to play poorly to put off the big teams because if not that's the worst I've ever seen him.

Good results for us today with Chelsea and Newcastle dropping points. Just need City to smash Arsenal and Spurs to drop them as well now.