The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

And not realising that allows you to make a 'joke' accusing a woman whos husband hung himself six days ago of being selfish?

Oh it wasn't a joke. I just thought she could have got up there. I didn't realise she was at another tribute.

• Like 1

Joke or not it's still pretty disrespectful to tell a grieving woman to "get a move on" when no doubt there's a shit load of other things she'd be doing.

jocky, you're a fucking asshole.

• Like 3

And not realising that allows you to make a 'joke' accusing a woman whos husband hung himself six days ago of being selfish?

Oh it wasn't a joke. I just thought she could have got up there. I didn't realise she was at another tribute.

So if she hadn't been at another tribute you would stick by your original comment that she's selfish? Are you fucking real?

I'm sorry. Great man, great footballer but if he was a real man he wouldn't have taken the cowards way out and left his wife a widow.

Die. Horribly.

Oh yeah poor Gary speed life was so horrible for him wasn't it. Rich, loved by everyone and he got strictly come dancing tickets. So yeah what was so bad that he took the cowards ways out. Dead or not he's a coward. People in

Life have real problems every day. So you,ll get no poor speed from me. A shame yes but i won't feel sad for him.

The people he leaves behind yes.

Also you say I'm bad yet you wish death on me! Take a look in the mirror. I deserve to die because of something i said on a forum. Ok right jog on.

Edited by jocky
  • Like 2

I'm sorry. Great man, great footballer but if he was a real man he wouldn't have taken the cowards way out and left his wife a widow.

Die. Horribly.

Oh yeah poor Gary speed life was so horrible for him wasn't it. Rich, loved by everyone and he got strictly come dancing tickets. So yeah what was so bad that he took the cowards ways out. Dead or not he's a coward. People in

Life have real problems every day. So you,ll get no poor speed from me. A shame yes but i won't feel sad for him.

The people he leaves behind yes.

None of us have any idea, nor do we deserve to, as to what was going on in his personal life that drove him to do such an act. Saying "he was popular and he had lots of money" doesn't automatically mean his life was sunshine and rainbows. If you think it was, you've got no emotional depth whatsoever.