The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Basically every tackle outside the area is a foul and a yellow card. But as long as QPR kick, throw, pull and do anything to Chelsea players INSIDE the box, then it's all fair game.

Foy won't want to watch this one back anytime soon.

Luiz is a clumsy fella isn't he? Treading a very fine line for someone on a booking for so long. Much as I'd agree that QPR have had the rub of the green inside their area Ray Wilkins commentary makes it very hard to stay neutral, bet or not bet. If anyone had gone in late on Cech we'd never hear the end of it, Terry on Kenny is 'nothing'.

Luiz needs to stop going into tackles and tussles while blatantly not looking at the ball.

Good half, QPR didn't even try to control the game with their extra men and extra space so really you have to say Chelsea were unlucky not to get something out of it.

Still, I was glad when QPR got back into the Prem as I think they belong in it, so gotta be happy with the result as I far prefer them to Chelsea.